Fred is a Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Rv3 Solutions. Fred has over 39 years of commercial real estate experience and 26 years of corporate real estate services experience. He drives the firm’s business engagement strategy for Rv3’s Key Alliance Partners and Network Affiliate Program Members. He works with the Rv3 team across the business to ensure they deliver exceptional outcomes to their clients. Prior to Rv3 he served as President and COO of Coldwell Banker Commercial and Commercial Leader for the Realogy family of companies. In that role he oversaw the operations of over 270 locations in 44 countries, consisting of 3,000 professionals. He supervised the delivery of all services to clients including the Global Client Solutions team, that included advisory and transaction services, project management, facilities management, financial solutions, and site selection services.
Prior to his role at CBC/Realogy he was the Managing Director for the Northeast Corridor at United Systems Integrators, a Corporate Services Firm that is now part of Johnson Controls. He spent 20 years at CBRE in the New York region and was one of the founding members of the CBRE Corporate Services team, he assumed the challenge of building the corporate services outsourcing with corporate clients.
- B.S., Marketing , Seton Hall University
- Wharton Business School Leadership Program.
- Certified Business Coach for commercial real estate services
- Corenet Global
- Industrial Asset Management Council
- Asian American Real Estate Association
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Top Two Precent Producer CBRE 5 years
- American Conference on Diversity Humanitarian of the Year
- Keynote Speaker