Jim is Founder and Managing Partner of Rv3 Solutions; he has over 39 years of commercial real estate experience. He is also a founder and leader of the Social Enterprise Institute, which assists organizations to fulfill a specific social need and make a measurable, sustainable difference in individual lives while operating profitably. Before contributing to the founding of the Social Enterprise Institute, Jim was President at Institute St. Onge, as well as its successor, i3 – Impact Investment Integrators, Inc. a founder and managing partner in TAG Impact Partners an Impact Investment Banking firm in NY City. He has extensive experience in strategic planning, business model design, location analysis, global investment strategies, capital market financing options, infrastructure, and facility development in various engagements for 85 of the Fortune 500. Previously, Jim was a Senior Partner and Managing Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Business Consulting Group.
Prior to that he was a Managing Director and Partner of Deloitte’s Real Estate Advisory and Global Manufacturing Expansion practice. Jim established and was President and Senior Partner of RESMA Realty Advisors that was later sold to Deloitte. Jim was a development partner at Rouse & Associate (A/K/A Liberty Property Trust) prior to starting RESMA, an affiliated consulting firm. Jim started his career at PwC as an international tax accountant.
- B.A. Business Administration, Accounting, Civil Engineering and Industrial Engineering, Temple University
- MBA & Real Estate Finance, Temple University
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant
- CRE, Counselor of Real Estate
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- International Real Estate Institute
- Institute for Corporate Real Estate
- Urban Land Institute
- Strategic Leadership Harvard Business School and University of Glasgow, Scotland
- Board of Realtors Education and Professional Standards Committee
- Keynote Speaker